Twitter

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me! Video comes to the iphone!

This just answered the question to my last blog. Seriously, the 11th is my birthday, thank you, Apple for releasing this. I will never forget you. It's the BEST 30th birthday, EVER! Thank you also for teaching me how to unlock my phone without risking the warranty, I just love you.
clipped from www.techcrunch.com

Don’t expect to see Flixwagon iPhone support rolled out to alpha testers until early July, perhaps when the official app store goes live on the 11th. If you’re interested in broadcasting from your iPhone or any other device, you can email Flixwagon at techcrunch@flixwagon.com and they’ll give you priority access to the service.

See the video below for a demonstration of Flixwagon on the iPhone. All iPhone broadcasts can also be found here.

 blog it

No comments:

Search

Custom Search

Local Reach, LLC Headline Animator