Twitter

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Broken

The story of 10 widows impacts an entire city-- and God gets the credit for all of it. The cycle is broken because of a house, a solar oven & a sheep.

I’m called to spread this message to all of you, and figure out a way to get it to the world. Purpose Media International will be producing a documentary. Today is the day to raise money to see that it’s high-quality and put together professionally. PMI also puts on the Christian Entertainment Festivals to raise money for Bake the Cycle.

Some of you know by now I work with a ministry, a small one, making a big impact in African villages. The story is incredible. It’s God breathed, no doubt. If you know me, you know I love Jesus. This story is confirmation that there is a God, and that He loves us, and is the source of Hope. All hope, all good things and everything anyone needs to be fulfilled.

It started with me when Erica O’Grady & I took a trip to San Marcos to see some people in the internet business, Daniel Guitierez, & Diana Wiley. The last of these is where the story begins.

 
 blog it

No comments:

Search

Custom Search

Local Reach, LLC Headline Animator