Twitter

Friday, November 28, 2008

Got Glutothione?

I didn't know I even needed it. I have been taking this stuff for about a month & a half, and every mom in the world needs it. I'm not a big sales person, but this stuff is so awesome. I didn't really understand any of it until I watched the video (the one they told me to watch, but HATE it when people tell me what to do, so I didn't) Now I get it. See Glutothione is what our cells lose through free radicals in our system (put there by toxins in the environment, foods, etc) begin to take over. Free radicals cause cellular inflammation. Everyone knows inflammation is BAD news, Charlie Brown. So, if we can keep our cells from becoming inflamed, then we have found a cure or at least the beginning of a cure of a lot of diseases. Getting our cells back to normal function will strengthen our immune systems to fight off infection and other free radicals circulating through all of the world today. Not only that, but stronger cells create a stable pathway from synapses in the brain to all body parts, resulting in peak performance in just about anything. Just an example, this is no joke: I took Zumba for the first time (if you haven't done it, its a MUST for any chick) & didn't miss a beat...I learned how to play the guitar on Tuesday, I know all the chords and am LOVING it...yeah, I can do just about anything now...with the exception of barrel race, my friends horse just didn't like me very much, she knows a beginner when she sees one, I suppose. Now, my friend, says she "can't cry anymore" an someone else I know says that his temper is gone....poof, gone. All I know is that from my experience, being 30, and at an age when everything in my life is going haywire, it's nice that I can be calm in the storm, and wait for the seasons to change, enjoy life, try and master new things, stay fit and thin ---- by the way, the first time I've been to a gym in 8 weeks was this week at Zumba.....I'm not thrilled because I've lost muscle tone, but it will come back quickly when I start back up. Now this supplement completes my program, Wellness Reality...the reality of being well adjusted with mind body & spirit, backing it all up through Biblical scripture, the only Truth there is. Oh, and the best part of this whole Gulothione thing is that this product, MaxGXL was developed for AIDS patients. This is the perfect opportunity to tell Diana @ Bake the Cycle about it for her next missions trip to Rwanda!! I can't wait! She must take some with her to the widows with HIV. One of the founders of this product, Steven K. Scott is the author of The Greatest Words Ever Spoken, Everything Jesus Had to Say about Anything.....what an example to follow.

No comments:

Search

Custom Search

Local Reach, LLC Headline Animator